- World Cheese Awards
- Cheese Festival: a great show of the dairy industry open to the public. The program includes tastings guided by ONAF experts, trade show, combinations with complementary products such as beer, wine, preserves, honey, food stands and institutional stands.
- The Dairy Exhibition: display of exceptional cheese at Palazzo della Ragione.
- Piazza Mercato del Formaggio: trade show in the arcaded loggia of Palazzo della Ragione.
- Cheese Labs: guided tastings in collaboration with ONAF, Italian National Chefs and sommelier.
CONVEGNI - SALA CONGRESSI CARAVAGGIO
10.30 – 13.00
Internationalization of dairy products: prospect and strategies for making our cheese successful
5 dairy sector’s experts are going to speak about the specific moment that the dairy trade is going throught showing a summary of opportunities and prospectives offered by the European’s legislation and market trends.
Assocaseari – Confcommercio Imprese per l’Italia
– Christophe Lafougere, Girà Director
– Christian Jochum, quality organization President group Copa-Cogeca
– Riccardo Garosci, Vice-president AICE
– Paolo Zanetti, Delegate Councilor Zanetti SpA e Vice-president Federalimentari
– Alice O’Donovan, Legal&Policy Adviser Eucolait
14.30 – 16.00
The market reward quality
Sector’s operators are going to examine new trends that guided the nowadays Italian’s dairy purchase. Starting form an overview of the broad consume and the analysis of the GDO’s drives arriving at the analysis of the main Italian’s export markets.
– Giuseppe Ambrosi, Assolatte’s President
– Pool of experts GFK Italy
– Giorgio Baldini, Esselunga’s Director of food puchases, dairy products and cold cuts
– Fabio Leonardi, Assolatte’s appointed Councilior for internationalization
16.30 – 18.00
Natural Solutions for increase in value your’s products
The need to produce high quality cheeses involve deeper study of productions’s technology and the caracteristic’s micloflora in order to make up for it by using reinforcing crops and protecting the microbiological impoverishment of milk caused by the improvement of hygenic conditions of the farm, expecially the milking conditions it is throughout the production fair, defending the peculliar characterics of cheeses.
In fact, it is not uncommon to see a progressive decrease in microbial diversity and changes in crop activity that result in increasing problems in the coagulation and technological management of curds.
Sacco has given the grease reinforcement crops suitable to compensate for any qualitative and quantitative changes in species and strains naturally present ing the mille, by selecting strains with particular functional propeties over the years (acidifying, flavoring, protecting and probiotic) that reppresent a valid support in the dairy’s sector helping to mignore and support the natural’s microflora.
– Dott.ssa Mara Bernasconi, Director of Sales Italy Sacco System
WORKSHOP - SALA WORKSHOP COLLEONI
11.30 – 13.00
Cheese, tourism and territory
Identity dairy’s products: esteem and promotional factors as a tourist destination in a territory.
– Roberta Garibaldi, enogastronomici turism Expert
– Matthew J. Stone, Associete Professor California State University, Chico
– Alessandra Argiolas, Argiolas Formaggi’s Head of marketing
– Maria Cristina Crucitti, Cheese Storyteller
14.30 – 16.00
The development of the business: instruments and special financial
Doing business, growing and internazionalising. how a large banking gruppo can assist dairy business in the developement process.
– Dott. Andrea Guazzi, Responsabile Wealth Management di Banca Mediolanum
16.30 – 18.00
The cheese energy
Save energy, costs and environment in order to compete better.
– Piero Manzoni, CEO NeoruraleHub
– Mauro Alberti, CEO Meno Energia
– Cesare Baldrighi, Consorzio Grana Padano’s President
– Damiano Brembati, Agricultural Businessman Brembo Farm
– Paolo Cantarelli, COO Granarolo